Cheeky Chompers MultiMuslin
This versatile bamboo and organic cotton muslin is a stylish breastfeeding cover and so much more!
Simply clip the rings around your neck for effortless and instant privacy for breastfeeding or pumping. Wide enough for good coverage but also allows for the all important eye contact with your baby.
The 6-in-1 MultiMuslin is one beautiful muslin with six clever uses that can be used from the moment your baby is born, right through to the final teething stages and beyond.
- Lightweight breastfeeding cover - simply clip together the attachable rings for effortless and instant privacy for breastfeeding anywhere!
- A winding cloth - catch those burps and dribbles after feeds.
- Teething Toy - the silicone rings can be used separately as safe, chewy teething rings! Link them together and attach them to a pushchair for on-the-go teething.
- Blanket - attach to your pushchair or car seat for a lightweight blanket.
- Swaddle - this muslin makes a breathable, soft and cosy swaddle for those magical early weeks.
- Pram cover - attach to your pushchair for a lightweight pram cover. Always allow for air flow and check if your baby is overheating.
This lightweight muslin nursing cover is easy to fold small to pop in a changing bag. It also comes in a beautiful box, ideal as a baby shower gift.
Easy to clean in the washing machine and safety tested to the highest standards worldwide.
- One size
- Suitable from birth
- The MultiMuslin has an open weave and is a single breathable layer of lightweight muslin, which can offer a solution to give your baby some shade when you feel it's safe
- 6 Clever uses in 1 product
- Machine washable
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.