At egg® they have always been smitten with the smallest of details. That button; this stitch of fabric, those buckle clasps, the treads on that tyre. It’s the dozens of tiny individual decisions that make the complete finished product so perfect. After all, everything egg do is based on looking after babies, the smallest of people, so every miniscule part is important and makes a difference.
When egg had the big idea to create another stroller they asked themselves how small can we go?
There are lots of tiny strollers available though, so egg tweaked the question – how small can we go without compromising the luxury, convenience and safety that the egg brand offers.
The answer is…eggZ®
They started with everything that is loved about the larger egg2® stroller; such as the easy push and smooth ride, the exquisite tailoring of the fabrics, the curves of the chassis. Then egg focussed on maintaining the maximum comfort for your precious passenger and the ease of use that has become one of their hallmarks.
The end result is big stroller features and functionality, in a small package.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg
- Hand-stitched handle with height of 103cm & fold mechanism
- Backpack bag hooks on either side
- Easy one hand three-position recline, suitable from birth
- Iconic egg central hub
- Flip-flop friendly break with traffic light indicator
- All-round suspension, with quick release rear wheels
- Spacious shopping basket
- Swivel front wheels
- Integrated footrest
- Wipe clean two position calf adjustment
- Removable gated luxury hand-stitched bumper bar
- Five-point magnetic safety harness
- Integrated headrest
- Large extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window
- Compatible with the egg2 backpack and fleece liner (sold separately)
|Boxed (stroller and seat unit)
||H64 x W44.5 x D30cm
||H67.5 x D30 x W48cm
(Bumper bar removed)
|H111 x D84.5 x W48cm
|Chassis without wheels
||H69 x W50 x D30.5cm
|Front wheel diameter
|Rear wheel diameter
|Shopping basket capacity
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.