Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller
The powerhouse of the Mountain Buggy® 3-wheel collection, terrain™ is the ultimate premium jogger that melds precision steering and maximum control for getting active, whilst upholding refined styling and world class manoeuvrability for the city.
Built upon the same Red Dot award winning platform of urban jungle™ luxury, terrain™ can take you from newborn right up to toddler years with its soothing fabric sling seat. Staying true to what a mountain bike would offer with its air filled tyres; terrain™ comes with a pair of 16” AND 12” rear wheels to go from active to urban in seconds. With such extreme versatility with features specifically tailored to suit the most active parent, this 3-wheel buggy can tackle all-terrain with extreme ease, sublime comfort with maximum control, due to its outstanding engineering design and world class craftsmanship, always delivering in superior manoeuvrability and kerb pop, at its finest.
Superior manoeuverability and kerb pop
Revered for exceptional engineering and design, Terrain delivers world class steering with one hand, and turns on a dime thanks to its perfect weight distribution and 3-mode front wheel, giving you options of how you want to push with ease up and over kerbs and obstacles too.
Sublime tyre performance on all terrain
Terrain includes both 16” AND 12" air filled, rear wheel tyres for you to go from active to urban in seconds. Because these are true air filled tyres, you can be guaranteed a much better ride and manoeuvrability; the 12” tyres has a strong rubber outer tube that meets the most generous air filled pocket, providing the greatest degree of cushioning and smoothest handling on any surface; well suited for any terrain from shopping malls to the mountain trails. The 16” tyres are made with a bias ply construction, with a steel bead and nylon casing, with all purpose tread for absolute traction.
3-Mode front wheel
You can set your front wheel to lock back, lock forward or 360 degree full swivel
Precision steering for all terrain handling
The front wheel houses an adjustable tracking device for precision steering adjustment and maximum stability. When you lock the front wheel back, it helps you traverse a slope or allows for easier crossing of soft terrain. When you lock the wheel forward, it provides a longer wheelbase for even more stability for when jogging.
Shock absorbing suspension
Terrain uses a stronger spring to absorb more impact when on all terrain surfaces, improving handling and surface grip
A hand operated active brake allows for maximum control to slow your buggy down across all surfaces, gradients and terrain. You can loosen your brake for a smooth reduction of speed for control, OR you can tighten for stronger and more deliberate stopping power.
Parent facing options
While most other 3-wheel competitors may not have this popular functionality, you can definitely parent face on Terrain. For newborns, there’s the options of Protect infant car seat, a soft shelled cocoon, OR the innovative carrycot plus offers you ingenious innovation plus value for money with 3 modes - a traditional lie flat bed, an incline position for babies who suffer from reflux, AND you can transform the carrycot into a parent facing modular seat – all in one package.
Compact one hand fold
An award winning design where Terrain folds down easily flat, and stand folds with one hand, conveniently keeping the fabric clean and off the ground.
Terrain includes a zip covered gear tray that is convenient for when you are going off road and want to keep all your gear safely inside the tray, and well protected.
- A true all terrain, 3-wheel performance with the air filled tyres
- Made with a robust, super high quality 6060 T52 aircraft grade lightweight aluminium
- Urban use with 12” true air filled, rear wheel tyres are included
- Active use with 16” true air filled rear wheel tyres that have a bias ply construction for more robust play are included
- One of the lighter sized performance joggers in the market at only 13.5kg, for on and off road adventures
- Soothing lie flat fabric sling seat for a tiny newborn to upright for a growing toddler
- 3-mode front wheel
- Front wheel tracking device
- Torsion lever for absolute micro precision
- Shock absorbing, rear wheel suspension
- Hand operated active brake for slowing down, with a tension adjustor for control
- Foot park brake for go / stop
- One hand, compact stand fold
- One of the roomiest seats in the market
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Patented tail free, 5 point harness
- Excellent UPF50+ sunhood protection, with additional pull out sun mesh visor, peek-a-boo flap and zip storage
- Adjustable footrest for elevation
- Great storage space with the covered roomy gear tray and zip pockets
- Plush, reversible liner included
- Detachable, gateway opening grab bar included
- 2 bottle holders included
- Suitable from birth to approx. 5 years
- Size: 85 x 120 x 63cm
- Folded size: 33 x 63 x 93cm (with 12" wheels)
- Folded size: 39 x 63 x 93cm (with 16" wheels)
- Gear tray capacity: 10kg
- Maximum load: 25kg
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Safety certified
- Terrain stroller with sling seat
- 2 sets of rear wheels: 12" and 16"
- Sun canopy with mesh visor and peek-a-boo flap
- Adjustable footrest
- Gear tray
- Reversible liner
- Detachable grab bar
- 2 bottle holders