Oyster Zero Gravity Stroller
With the new easy gravity fold which freestands by itself, the new Oyster Zero Gravity is a perfect from baby to toddler stroller. Click here to see the fold in action!
A lightweight stroller, with a super spacious and comfortable fully reclining seat, the Oyster Gravity Zero is a versatile f rom birth travel system or a perfect second stroller, suitable for children up to 22kg.
It features a new hub design and city grey chassis, new central brake pedal, a large canopy ventilation window and of course the new gravity fold. The Oyster Zero Gravity also features a 5-point padded safety harness and XL extendable hood (UPF 50+).
- New gravity fold – freestands by itself after clicking the primary lock and two foot pedals
- Lightweight stroller – Cleverly engineered, weighing just 8.5kg
- Lockable swivel wheels – Agile and puncture free, perfect for urban strolling
- All-round suspension – Rear spring and cantilever front suspension for optimum comfort on uneven terrain
- Lie-flat recline – Fully reclinable seat (suitable from birth)
- Xl extendable hood (UPF 50+) – Has a flip-out reflective sun visor for extra shade, perfect for the low winter sun
- Adaptable travel system – Use with Carrycot or Car Seat (from birth) (Available separately. Adaptors required)
- Spacious shopping basket – Perfect for all those essentials, with a pocket for your raincover
- Weight – 8.5kg
- Folded – L68, W59, H28cm)
- Fully open – L87, W59, H104cm
- Seat – W46, D24cm, Full recline – L88cm
- Suitable from birth to 22kg
- Raincover included
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.