MiniUno Yumo Plus Highchair
The award winning Yumo Plus highchair is suitable from birth until 15kg (birth to 3.5 years approx). It features a soft newborn seat insert and a removable soft plush toybar with star, cloud and and moon hanging toys. The 5-position seat back recline and 3 position footrest recline means that the Yumo Plus can be laid fully flat and used as a cradle and day bed for a snoozing newborn.
The Yumo Plus has a luxurious grey leatherette seat with a full five-point safety harness. The feeding tray has 2 positions to adjust outwards for extra room and 2 separate trays which are dishwasher safe and easy to remove. The seat has 7 height settings for both tabletop use down to newborn cradle mode. The crotch restraint and adjustable footrest prevent 'submarining' for extra safety.
The footrest has 3 length options and can be set at 3 different angles to grow with your child. With hidden wheels in the feet, the Yumo Plus is easy to move around the house. It also folds down incredibly easily and is freestanding when folded for compact storage.
- Deep padded newborn seat insert (reversible)
- Luxurious deep padded leatherette seat
- Crotch restraint for extra safety
- 2 position feeding surface with 2 dishwasher safe feeding trays
- 7 heights from table top down to toddler chair
- Footrest has 3 length positions and 3 recline angles to grow with your child
- 5 position backrest from full upright to full lie flat recline
- Beautiful soft plush toy bar with star, moon and cloud hanging toys
- Hidden wheels for easy manoeuvering
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.